Hi Everyone

I would like to share what I am up to during my stay in the UK! Follow me as I explore the city, learn new things and experience life in a new country. I will miss all my friends but remember I am only a phone call, text, or skype away!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

some of my favorites

I have been exploring some of London's Tourist Attractions, Museums, and Art Galleries.
Here are some of my favorite pics I snapped with my iphone!

The London Eye! this was taken from London Bridge. You can actually go on it at nighttime I think! There is always a insanely long line but you sit in a little box on the wheel and you can see the whole city.


(friends from class Rashie, Neelam, Fabio, Stacey and Sahill. They rep India, Russia, and Italy!)

Pictures from Regents Park! Everything that you would expect from an English garden. We can actually walk here from campus in about 10 minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment