Hi Everyone

I would like to share what I am up to during my stay in the UK! Follow me as I explore the city, learn new things and experience life in a new country. I will miss all my friends but remember I am only a phone call, text, or skype away!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

the "Big Smoke"

 I am getting into a more routine schedule with school now that induction are over! I have classes 4 days a week Mon-thurs which means I always have a 3 day weekend!

I have been going out in London, seeing some museums, spending time with new friends, and seeing some family!

No question about it- London is it dirty! One of the yuckiest things I have noticed is when all stores, restaurants, shops etc close the staff simply leave their huge trash bags outside on the street. They must be picked up very early in the morning.  I snapped a picture when i was in Leicester Square a very popular  tourist area last night.
YUCK!!!!

I didn't have very good luck with my camera because none of the other pics from that night turned out that well! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment