Hi Everyone

I would like to share what I am up to during my stay in the UK! Follow me as I explore the city, learn new things and experience life in a new country. I will miss all my friends but remember I am only a phone call, text, or skype away!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happier Post- Pictures from last week and weekend!

Last week I was able to go to some museums, see friends and spend time some the family

About 7 minute walk away from our flat is Kingston Upon Thames .  It is really scenic & relaxing. I went running along the river a few nights ago and it was really beautiful when the sun was setting! When I was little my grandpa & I would go on walks & always bring a bag of bread and feed to their local swans. They are so pretty but surprisingly large & aggressive. Make sure you throw the bread as far as you can because they are always hungry & will try to get very close to you :)
home to lots of hungry swans & ducks

me, evie, lucy on my iphone 
if you have some extra time to kill, look at THIS. It my uncle's youtube video for his hobby.  I was really surprised to see that it had 24,539 views!!

I was also able to try a new museum, the London Design Museum. Unluckily, I didn't take any pics but it is my new FAV place to go! It has a a really cool exhibit with so many different things. My favorites were about fashion (Alex McQueen, environmentally friendly furniture, as well as new inventions. My friend was really impressed with bikes that you can fold up! My favorite was the PANDAS!!!!!!!! Loads of rows of little toy pandas with red eyes are connected to a motion detectors. They "watch" you move and can spin around as you change direction. Make SURE you youtube that video! My friend and I walked around in circles several times, which was def entertaining!

Some pics from the photo exhibit at another museum the  V&A!! 

Crazy right! Some guys I know CLAIM they are huge redskins fans... would you do this?!! Their roster might take up more space!

classic LBD from 1955: I am OBSESSED

No comments:

Post a Comment