Hi Everyone

I would like to share what I am up to during my stay in the UK! Follow me as I explore the city, learn new things and experience life in a new country. I will miss all my friends but remember I am only a phone call, text, or skype away!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SOTU 2011


I watched/read the transcript of the 2011 State of the Union Address this morning. I am always struck by how the President is SO articulate. One of my favorite quotes:

‎"We are part of the American family. We believe in a country where every race and faith and point of view can be found, we are still bound together as one people; that we share common hopes and a common creed; that the dreams of a little girl in Tucson are not so different than those of our own children, and that they all deserve the chance to be fulfilled."- President Barack Obama



I MISS EVERYONE !







No comments:

Post a Comment