Hi Everyone

I would like to share what I am up to during my stay in the UK! Follow me as I explore the city, learn new things and experience life in a new country. I will miss all my friends but remember I am only a phone call, text, or skype away!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Fun stuff!

So what do we do when we're not in the common room?? We eat ALOT and party!

Sometimes people host dinner parties! Yum! <3 It's really fun because each person is from a different country & lives in a different part of London. 
Some pics!!


THANKSGIVING!! I actually celebrated twice which was nice! I really missed this holiday. It's a little hard to explain Thanksgiving it's so fun!   

Throw back pic: Thanksgiving 2007 at the Mounts! 



Classes of course were not cancelled so it was a normal day, until 5:00PM! Kailee, my friend from NY, who is an amazing cook hosted Thanksgiving at her apartment! It was amazing & we had all the LOTS of the traditional food. English stuffing tastes a little different but overall it is still good!! Between us we had a lot of wine :)




On Saturday we hosted a thanksgiving dinner at ours!!




THREE desserts.
this is my mom's favorite tablecloth. it is from the 70's, can you tell? it is NEON green and orange.

i made this!

No comments:

Post a Comment